People blog for many different reasons. Whether it's to get their ideas out there, get their opinions available in front of the millions that use the interwebs, or just to kill time and talk about their day, there can be no doubt anymore that blogging is a very normal part of life. I've always been into writing, from doing Sportscenter updates and sports shows in college to writing an article for Columbus Alive (I know, I was published!! They changed a "darn" to a "damn" though and my mom yelled at me for swearing in the paper) to writing songs and HILARIOUS (ish) Facebook posts. I've always enjoyed writing.
The purpose of this blog is two-fold. One is as an outlet while the other is as an instrument for discussion. Many of you know that I'm a rather private person and don't say a whole lot unless it's an attempt at humour or general conversation. I've always felt more comfortable writing out thoughts and feelings so I have the opportunity to get across what I want to say as opposed to saying something and having it come out wrong with no chance to correct what was said. I've got some (what I consider) interesting questions and thoughts about life in general for future posts and I want to use this to get that info on paper (internets, our generation's paper) and see what y'all think about it.
Finally, I want to use this blog to live-blog awesome awards shows. I don't know why I enjoy it so much, I just do. Don't you judge me.
I swear future posts will be more riveting, I just thought a good place to start was to set a base and offer an explanation for what this is all about. Any topics and debates that you think would be interesting/want covered by all means let me know and it'll get covered (unless it's dumb, then you'll be awarded no points, and may God have mercy on your soul). Thanks all and I hope you enjoy!
Good start, sir! Pacers win as well...great night!
ReplyDelete